It turned out to be a really enjoyable day tour full of lots of things to do and see. The tour guide Suzanne was really lovely and kept us informed the whole time on what we were doing making the experience even more enjoyable!
What did the tour include?
- Pick up and drop off in Perth city
- A koala and kangaroo viewing in Yanchep national park
- A visit to Moore river where you have the option to kayak for a small additional cost
- Sand boarding on the sand dunes in Lancelin
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- A drive through the pinnacles dessert with many different stops at different viewing points
My verdict
This was actually the cheapest day tour we found and lunch and snacks were also included so bonus! Don't let the fact it was the cheapest one put you off though because you wouldn't of thought it the day was full of adventure! It was also a small tour group which I prefer because I've found with bigger tour groups you spend quite a lot of time waiting for people to arrive back to the tour bus!
My Favourite Parts
Honestly all of it! It was the first time I got to see kangaroos and koalas which was pretty amazing because we got to get up close and personal with the kangaroos! The koalas where mostly hiding in tress but we got a good glimpse of them.
The Moore river was near a small seaside resort which was lovely to walk around and dip your toes in. I was quite nervous about sandboarding as I had never done it before and had no idea what to expect but I actually really enjoyed it and would recommend anybody to give it a go! The pinnacles were actually really cool and I didn't realise there would be so many, but there is literally hundreds of statues. We also visited an information centre which informed us how they got there and when they appeared which was interesting.
Overall it was a great tour and I would fully recommend and you really can't complain for the price it is. ($99 per person) I really think adding the sand boarding to the tour was what made it even more exciting and adventurous!
So if your visiting Perth in Western Australia and your looking to do a tour of the pinnacles check out http://www.tourswithatwist.com.au/pinnacles-tour.html
No comments:
Post a Comment